Thursday 24 November 2011

Challenge

I've got the wonderful opportunity/challenge to do a big wall hanging for a great  house right at the water. It is a wonderful light house with lots of curves, which I like so much. It is filled with light and you can feel how carefully the owners have chosen every piece. Everything is just right, nothing overdone, very classy. I feel very happy to have met the owner, a great person, which knows what she wants but is open for everything. I think we could work together very well, her guidelines will stop me to get too enthusiastic and will keep me on track. I am very grateful for this challenge which will help me in my own development. And it will sharpen my sense for quality, my own home certainly needs more style. It is a bit embarrassing to do nice things for others and to live in a messy home myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment