is the title of the finished wallhanging
I added more flowers than I wanted first, but now I am happy with the balance. And of course I also added 'drops' again. Here are some details
This wallhanging took a long time, but it was a good learning process. I like the emboidered background very much. It was not planed first, so I have some difficulties with the finishing. It has 'wobbly' edges, which I will try to rescue with some binding, thanks for the tip, Monika! I don't want to put a backing fabric on, the stitching is too nice for that. It was a great experience to work together and combine felting and quilting techniques.