Saturday 31 January 2015

Market day

Today was another market day and I went back to the little corner stall from Novemver.
     
This time I took also some clothing, crocheted and machine knitted and they became quite popular. While there I've got some ideas for more things to wear. Why not combine crochet with sewing? I could imagine simple t shirts with added crochet lace, parts of back or sleeves replaced by it.
This weekend was originally reserved for a dyeing workshop in Auckland. But then Alex had a bowls tournament today so we decided to stay here and surprisingly I've got a call that a stall is available.  So everything worked out in the end. I am sorry for missing the workshop about genesis dyeing. But I am sure my friends will bring back lots of information and ideas. Looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment