Monday 31 October 2011

back to weaving

Now that I am not a co-op member anymore I can finally not only paint but also weave again. It is very embarrassing, I still have a project from a workshop 2 years ago on the loom and now I am struggling to remember how it was done.
If've got all the notes just need to find out where I stopped, will take me a bit.....



I managed on the weekend to update my website a bit and this morning I sent enquires to some galleries if they would take on my work. Well let's what'll happen.
Last weekend at the market I did together with my friend Suse a guy offered us all his wife's knitting machines including yarn for free, just need to pick them up. She was a professional knitter, but after a stroke cannot work anymore. There is even an electronic machine included, very tempting. I just need to find a way to pick it up. I better don't mention my storage problem.......
Next weekend is Heritage Day at the Lake House Art Centre. They have asked if I would join the market, but I am not sure. I would need to get a light table and an easy to assemble gazebo to manage this. Not sure if it is worth the hassle. Though it would be fun to go to the Heritage Day

No comments:

Post a Comment