Friday 24 September 2010

slowly back to normal

One week after returning to NZ things are starting to become normal again. The last days were filled with tidying up and replacing things the house sitters broke or used up. Every year I think it cannot get worse but I am wrong. I really need to find a different way to care for our pets when we are away. It is not nice to come home and find almost all food gone, the wardrobes full of mould and non paid power bills of more than $600. We are not going this long next year and I think I will pay somebody to feed the animals and otherwise just leave the house empty.
Tonight is the opening of a new exhibition at Origin, Agnes Hauptli, a great weaver. I am looking forward to see all her wonderful things. And tomorrow I am working again, so life becomes normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment